“You have a great team and also a great product, we are very excited about the potential of the SmartCircle solution and our customers are very impressed.”
We look forward to continue working with you.”
Brad, a Project Manager at a leading fixture company writes:
“I just wanted to send an email outlining some of the positive things we have experienced over the last few years with RTF, the product and your customer service as well.
When my company first signed up to test your system we thought it would be a trial in one of our stores… Boy were we wrong! We currently have 9 of our 15 stores utilizing RTF.
I think the RTF solution is superior to its competition due to the following:
- Universal approach – any phone can use pretty much 1 of 2 claws sizes
- Flexibility – the ability to use it at our kiosk, in line and standalone locations
- Durability – the Vise claw that is used and the retracting cable are the most durable in the industry
- Charging ability – the way the mounts work and charge the phones are better than any other solution, not only is the charging mechanism hidden, neat, and able to charge at any angle but it also utilizes the universal Micro USB format where as other solution use proprietary cables
- RTF and Doug McIlveen have provided hassle free and helpful ordering, customer support, and great recommendations for new location setup
I hope you can pass this info up the chain and let everyone at RTF know how happy I am that you are now part of the Sprint Exclusive Advantage Program. I am preparing my next order and add RTF to two more of our locations.
Please feel free to share my review with any other Sprint dealer who might be consider RTF.
Thanks for everything!”
Meaghan from the Guelph Public Library writes:
“Claudio, our sales rep, was great. He gave me a lot of different options to consider and walked me through any questions I had. The process of ordering was straight forward and the product arrived quickly”
“The only feedback I would have it a possible discount for non-profit organizations like ours (Guelph Public Library). I think in the future more libraries would want to order stands for their devices but the price point is a bit high…I know companies like Staples give us small discounts to help…just a thought!”
As of May 1st, 2014, based on Meaghan’s valuable feedback, RTF now offers a 10% discount off hardware products for non-profit or educational organizations.